Please Complete the Form to Request More Information
Special Offer: IntelliMagic Vision for z/OS WebSphere
Monitor the performance and resource usage of your WebSphere transactions using IntelliMagic Vision’s interactive navigation through the SMF 120 data, with correlation to other z/OS infrastructure data types.
The interactive navigation available with this technology is the fastest way to investigate workload variances and infrastructure issues. Create custom views with a few clicks, quickly see whether metric values are normal or different, etc.
Example use cases for IntelliMagic Vision for z/OS WebSphere:
- Ensure service level expectations from the users are met
- Identify any significant dispatch or queue delays that may occur
- Track the resource consumption for the WebSphere environment as a whole and for individual clusters or URI’s
- Compare today with last week or last month, to investigate resource usage trends, e.g. to check whether a new application version has a measurable impact
- Check the data volume for the transactions to make sure that application changes did not impact
- Capacity planning based on long-term trends
During the fourth quarter of 2019, IntelliMagic is offering a very attractive offer to get six months of online access to your WebSphere data.
If you are interested in contacting us about these services or learning more, please complete this form for additional details.