Track Response Time and Resource Consumption of WebSphere transactions
IntelliMagic Vision supports the WebSphere Application Server for z/OS transaction logging records (SMF 120 subtype 9), enabling you to track transaction response time and resource consumption. These records provide detailed transaction-level metrics on where the work runs and the nature of the work, including processor consumption, transferred bytes, and response times.
IntelliMagic Vision for z/OS WebSphere Use Cases
- Ensure service level expectations from the users are met
- Identify any significant dispatch or queue delays that may occur
- Track the resource consumption for the WebSphere environment as a whole and for individual clusters or URI’s
- Compare today with last week or last month, to investigate resource usage trends, e.g. to check whether a new application version has a measurable impact
- Check the data volume for the transactions, to make sure that application changes did not impact
- Capacity planning based on long-term trends
Get in Touch
Have questions about our WebSphere features, or want to set up a demo? Our experts are more than happy to answer any questions you have!
Monitor the Performance and Resource Usage of WebSphere Transactions
IntelliMagic's WebSphere transaction support lets you monitor the performance and resource usage of WebSphere transactions.
Gain Insight Into z/OS Network Security Usage and WebSphere Transactions
SMF data provides all the information performance analysts need to derive key performance insights. Join this webinar to learn how to derive more intelligence from zERT and WebSphere SMF data.
Understand IBM zERT (z/OS Encryption Readiness Technology) and Tracking Mainframe Network Traffic
As the mainframe assumes its role as the data hub in your network, it is important to make sure that the mainframe is well protected. Enter IBM zERT.