Download the Brochure
IntelliMagic Vision for Tape proactively identifies risks in your z/OS tape environment, and highlights potential issues even before they have fully developed.
IntelliMagic Vision for Tape can be used in z/OS tape environments with virtual tape libraries – including disk-only virtual tape – and with traditional physical tape libraries.
IntelliMagic Vision for z/OS Tape is used to:
- Tune and plan your tape and virtual tape environment
- See whether your replication window is met
- Identify inefficient use of virtual and real tape
- Track tape usage over time
- Show which workloads are top resource users
- Monitor back-end tape usage
- Analyze tape performance trends
- Identify reclaim needs
This brochure shows how IntelliMagic Vision uses additional metrics to give unique insight in the internal workings of the virtual tape system, showing cache effectiveness, replication
status and replication health, and physical tape use.