Focusing on z/OS storage operations and performance, this webinar will demonstrate how to leverage mainframe performance data to provide predictive intelligence that will enhance your availability and bring value to your z/OS ops and performance management teams.
During the webinar, Lee and Burt will demonstrate how you can:
- Deliver a completely new level of insights to outsmart service disruptions by seeing bottlenecks as they develop and eliminate hidden inefficiencies.
- Rate z/OS performance metrics as good, warning, or bad based on the context.
- Track root causes, provide recommendations to find the solution, and accurately predict upcoming problems before they can cause an outage or SLA violation.
- Analyze the data using embedded z/OS specific hardware expertise to provide deeper and faster understanding of the DASD, Replication and Tape infrastructure.
- Visualize the performance risk and optimization opportunities within your environment.
AI: Too Much of a Good Thing
Solution providers will continue to entice us with bigger and better real-time analytics. Some of these should be employed, but first try to understand the logic you may be activating when you implement.
IntelliMagic zAcademy: An Online Educational Series for z/OS Professionals
Conferences are canceled, so we're bringing the conference to you! IntelliMagic zAcademy brings the education of your favorite z/OS conference to your new home office. Every week, a new online educational session.
4 Benefits of Implementing TS7700’s New Microcode Compression
Implementing the TS7700 microcode-based compression algorithms can have benefits beyond better compression. The CPU algorithms allow host jobs to run faster and improve replication time.
Sign Up for a Free Trial
Experience firsthand the deepest visibility into your z/OS systems, processors, network, disk and tape environments. Whether you’re in the early stages of product research, evaluating competitive solutions, or trying to solve a problem, we’re happy to help you get the information you need to move forward with your IT initiatives.