Db2 Accounting data can provide a very rich source of insights into your workloads and performance. This recording will present several real-life examples where good visibility into Accounting data enables issues to be detected and resolved or insights to be derived.
Examples will include:
- Ways to get to the bottom of what is going on in the “wild wild west” of your DDF workloads
- How to isolate and resolve RID issues to enhance availability and performance
- Interpreting metrics associated with DBATs and how to optimize them
- Understanding the many types of suspension times and how to decipher them
- Clear visibility into the benefits achieved through a (in this case very successful) SQL tuning change
This recording will equip you to enhance the value and insights you can derive from your own Db2 Accounting data.
More IntelliMagic zAcademy Sessions
Mainframe Health Checks 101 – When was your last checkup?
Comprehensive health checks for your z/OS mainframe are essential for avoiding potential performance or availability issues.
From CPU MF Counters to z16 Invoices: Thoughts on the Impact of Processor Cache Measurements | IntelliMagic zAcademy
The z16 introduced substantial processor cache design changes. Learn how this impacts the operation and efficiency of your workloads.
Insights into New XCF Path Usage Metrics | IntelliMagic zAcademy
Gain a better understanding of how XCF operates in general, tips about how to optimize their environment for the new paradigm, and information about what can be learned from the new Path Usage metrics.