Db2 Accounting data can provide a very rich source of insights into your workloads and performance. This recording will present several real-life examples where good visibility into Accounting data enables issues to be detected and resolved or insights to be derived.
Examples will include:
- Ways to get to the bottom of what is going on in the “wild wild west” of your DDF workloads
- How to isolate and resolve RID issues to enhance availability and performance
- Interpreting metrics associated with DBATs and how to optimize them
- Understanding the many types of suspension times and how to decipher them
- Clear visibility into the benefits achieved through a (in this case very successful) SQL tuning change
This recording will equip you to enhance the value and insights you can derive from your own Db2 Accounting data.
More IntelliMagic zAcademy Sessions
Mainframe Health Checks 101 – When was your last checkup?
Comprehensive health checks for your z/OS mainframe are essential for avoiding potential performance or availability issues.
Insights You Can Gain from Integrated Visibility Across Types of SMF Data | IntelliMagic zAcademy
Expand your awareness of ways your analysis can benefit from combining insights across z/OS data types.
zAcademy: Diving into the Mysteries of the Pyramid’s Pools
The basics of coupling facility performance and a deep dive into DB2 performance, specifically DB2 group buffer pool performance.