Focusing on z/OS storage operations and performance, this webinar will demonstrate how to leverage mainframe performance data to provide predictive intelligence that will enhance your availability and bring value to your z/OS ops and performance management teams.
During the webinar, Lee and Burt will demonstrate how you can:
- Deliver a completely new level of insights to outsmart service disruptions by seeing bottlenecks as they develop and eliminate hidden inefficiencies.
- Rate z/OS performance metrics as good, warning, or bad based on the context.
- Track root causes, provide recommendations to find the solution, and accurately predict upcoming problems before they can cause an outage or SLA violation.
- Analyze the data using embedded z/OS specific hardware expertise to provide deeper and faster understanding of the DASD, Replication and Tape infrastructure.
- Visualize the performance risk and optimization opportunities within your environment.
Banco do Brasil Ensures Availability for Billions of Daily Transactions with IntelliMagic Vision
Discover how Banco do Brasil enhanced its performance and capacity management with IntelliMagic Vision, proactively avoiding disruptions and improving cross-team collaboration.
Interactive FICON Topology Viewer Spotlights Configuration Errors
June 26, 2023 | IntelliMagic Vision's FICON Topology Viewer helps analysts identify configuration errors, ensure that the infrastructure is configured correctly, and reveal undesirable infrastructure changes.
From Taped Walls to Your PC: z/OS Configuration Made Simple with Topology | IntelliMagic zAcademy
In this webinar, we explore a technique that integrates diverse data sources from z/OS, presenting them in a clear, concise, and interactive visual format.
Sign Up for a Free Trial
Experience firsthand the deepest visibility into your z/OS systems, processors, network, disk and tape environments. Whether you’re in the early stages of product research, evaluating competitive solutions, or trying to solve a problem, we’re happy to help you get the information you need to move forward with your IT initiatives.