Focusing on z/OS storage operations and performance, this webinar will demonstrate how to leverage mainframe performance data to provide predictive intelligence that will enhance your availability and bring value to your z/OS ops and performance management teams.
During the webinar, Lee and Burt will demonstrate how you can:
- Deliver a completely new level of insights to outsmart service disruptions by seeing bottlenecks as they develop and eliminate hidden inefficiencies.
- Rate z/OS performance metrics as good, warning, or bad based on the context.
- Track root causes, provide recommendations to find the solution, and accurately predict upcoming problems before they can cause an outage or SLA violation.
- Analyze the data using embedded z/OS specific hardware expertise to provide deeper and faster understanding of the DASD, Replication and Tape infrastructure.
- Visualize the performance risk and optimization opportunities within your environment.
Using zHyperWrite to Improve MQ Logging Performance
In this blog we examine before-and-after measurements of a recent zHyperWrite implementation for MQ logging in a large z/OS environment.
How an Unexpected Drop in Response Time Led to a Quick Permanent Replication Improvement
Learn how a recent unexpected drop in asynchronous response time led to the discovery that one of the network links used for asynchronous replication went down and a permanent performance improvement.
IntelliMagic Vision Adds SMF Field Name Mapping to Live Report Editor
February 27, 2023 | IntelliMagic Vision version 12.1 provides the capability to easily reference and add variables by SMF field names.
Sign Up for a Free Trial
Experience firsthand the deepest visibility into your z/OS systems, processors, network, disk and tape environments. Whether you’re in the early stages of product research, evaluating competitive solutions, or trying to solve a problem, we’re happy to help you get the information you need to move forward with your IT initiatives.