IntelliMagic hosts many industry leading webinars every year. Register for our upcoming webinars:
Components of an Effective Storage Infrastructure Health Check
Time & Date: October 17th | 2pm Central
Length: 1 hour
In this webinar, we’ll share some insights to help make your storage infrastructure more efficient. Everyone who registers will receive a link to the video recording and webinar slides.
Abstract: Being proactive is important when it comes to managing your storage infrastructure, as small issues can cause major headaches.
Some of the key components we’ll focus on include storage misconfigurations, performance issues/trends, and improperly utilized resources.
Gain Insight Into z/OS Network Security Usage and WebSphere Transactions
Time & Date: October 29th | 12pm Central
Length: 1 hour
Join this webinar to learn how to derive more intelligence from zERT and WebSphere SMF data. Everyone who registers will receive a link to the video recording and webinar slides.
Abstract: Network encryption is a hot z/OS topic because of the importance of security in the mainframe world. This webinar will discuss and demonstrate how to use the power of the machine to derive insight into IBM’s new data for network encryption, z Encryption Readiness Technology (zERT).
For WebSphere, healthy operation is likewise mission-critical. All these components produce robust SMF metrics about their operation that are extremely valuable for IT security and operations teams but are underutilized with status quo reporting today. IntelliMagic Vision provides new visualizations and analytics to let you quickly and efficiently check their health and workload.
AIOps for Smarter CICS and Db2 SMF Performance Analysis
Time & Date: November 14th | 12pm Central
Length: 1 hour
Join this webinar to learn the benefits of modernizing how you understand and leverage SMF data for CICS and Db2 Performance analysis.
Abstract: Instead of being overwhelmed by massive volumes of CICS and Db2 SMF data and combing through countless static reports, discover how interactive analysis using an intuitive GUI interface with context-sensitive drilldowns can elevate your effectiveness to an entirely new level.
And learn how rated health assessments of more than 100 metrics visualized in easy-to-use dashboards can help you identify potential performance and availability issues before they impact production.
IntelliMagic attends several industry events in the US and Europe every year. You can visit our booth and attend our presentations at the following events:
IDUG EMEA Rotterdam | October 20 - 24
IntelliMagic is a Bronze Sponsor for IDUG EMEA Rotterdam, October 20 – 24.
You can discuss with our experts at booth #5 about how to more effectively and efficiently manage and optimize your z/OS Db2 environment. Also, our Db2 expert Jeff Berger wil host a session on how to manage Db2 Data Sharing environments.
Registration for the event (early bird rate) and hotel is now open
GSE UK | November 5 - 7
IntelliMagic is a Silver Sponsor for GSE UK, November 5 to 7.
In addition to John Baker’s session, he will be at the booth to speak with you and your colleagues about any challenges you may be having in your infrastructure performance.
Check the agenda and register in the near future here:
Past Events & Webinars
IntelliMagic attended many industry events and hosted many webinars in the past. You can read recaps, watch event presentations and replay webinars of almost all of them:
- IBM Systems Technical University, October 7 – 11, Las Vegas, NV
- Webinar, October 2, “When (& When not) to Use Machine Learning for RMF/SMF Performance Analysis“
- Webinar, September 19, “Customer Experiences Saving MSU’s Through CPC Optimization“
- Webinar, August 29, “Top Performance Strategies for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and other Peak Periods“
- Webinar, August 20, “How to Learn (almost anything) from RMF & SMF Data“
- SHARE, August 4-9, Pittsburgh, PA
- Webinar, July 16, “Black Friday in July? Assessing z/OS Infrastructure Performance Readiness“
- Webinar, June 27, “Best Practices in Storage Infrastructure Performance & Capacity Management“
- Webinar, June 25, “Modernize Db2 SMF Analysis with Smarter Algorithms”
- CIAB FEBRABAN, June 11-13, São Paulo, Brazil
- Webinar, May 30, “An Insider’s Guide to Tailored Fit Pricing for z/OS”
- IDUG Db2 Tech Conference, June 2-6, Charlotte, NC
- IBM Systems Technical University, May 20 – 24, Berlin, Germany
- IBM Systems Technical University, April 29 – May 3, Atlanta, GA
- Webinar, April 24, “Understanding and Analyzing IBM Spectrum Virtualize Replication”
- Webinar, April 25, “(Road) Rage Against the Machine: Understanding – and Dealing with – z14 Traffic Patterns”
- Southwest CMG, April 17, Coppell, TX
- Webinar, March 27, “Analysis and Monitoring of Db2 and CICS SMF Performance Data”
- SHARE, March 10-15, Phoenix, AZ
- Webinar, March 5, “Best Practices in 2019 for z/OS Application Infrastructure Availability”
- Webinar, February 28, “Predict Storage and Compute Risks Before They Impact Your Business”
- Webinar, February 12, “CICS & Db2 Performance Analytics Based on SMF Data”
- Webinar, January 31, “Best Practices for z/OS Application Infrastructure Availability in 2019”
- Webinar, November 29, “CICS & Db2 Performance Analytics Based on SMF Data”
- Webinar, October 30, “RMF/SMF Analysis—Get Ahead of the Curve with Statistical Analysis”
- IBM Systems Technical University, October 8-12, Hollywood, FL
- Webinar, September 26, “Best Practices for Managing z/OS Virtual Tape Performance”
- Webinar, August 30, “zHyperLink: The Holy Grail of Mainframe I/O”
- SHARE, August 12, St. Louis, MO
- Webinar, July 24, “CICS & Db2 Performance Analytics Based on SMF Data”
- CMG Connecticut, May 11, Cromwell, CT
- Webinar, May 9, “Easy z/OS Application Performance Testing Services from the Infrastructure Perspective”
- IBM Systems Technical University, April 30, Orlando, FL
- Webinar, March 29, “Performance and Capacity Insights for your Outsourced Mainframe”
- Webinar, March 27, “Strategies for SAN Data Storage Infrastructure Predictability in 2018”
- VMware User Group UserCon, March 21, Toronto, Canada
- SHARE, March 11-15, Sacramento, CA
- Webinar, February 27, “2018 RMF/SMF Analytics – Status & Predictions”
- Webinar, Jan. 30, “2018 RMF/SMF Analytics – Status & Predictions”
- Webinar, Dec. 7, “Achieving CPU (& MLC) Savings on z13 and z14 by Optimizing Processor Cache”
- Webinar, Nov. 30, End-to-End Storage Infrastructure Analytics with Topology Viewer
- IBM Z Technical University, November 13-17, Washington, D.C.
- CMG, November 6-9, New Orleans, LA
- Webinar, Nov. 1, “Predictive Analysis from RMF/SMF for Enhanced Performance & Capacity Planning”
- VMware User Group UserCon, October 26, Phoenix, Arizona
- VMware User Group UserCon, October 19, Atlanta, Georgia
- VMware User Group UserCon, October 10, Dallas, Texas
- Webinar, Oct. 4, “Predictive Intelligence from RMF/SMF for Enhanced Performance & Capacity Planning”
- Webinar, Sep. 27, “Agile z/OS Application Infrastructure Performance Testing for DevOps”
- Webinar, Sep. 14, “Modernize RMF/SMF Interpretation for Superior z/OS STORAGE Performance Management”
- Storage Strategy Days 2017, September 13-14, Ehningen, Germany
- Webinar, Aug. 31, “Bridging the z/OS Performance and Capacity Planning Skills Gap”
- SHARE, August 6-11, Providence, RI
- Webinar, July 19, “Modernize RMF/SMF Analysis for Superior z/OS Storage Infrastructure Management”
- Webinar, June 12, “Modernize z/OS Application Infrastructure Operations Analysis with RMF/SMF”
- IBM Systems Technical University, May 22 – 26, Orlando, Florida
- Webinar, May 22, “Modernize RMF/CMF & SMF Interpretation for Superior z/OS Systems Performance Management”
- GSE Nordic Conference 2017, May 2 – 4, Fornebu, Norway
- Webinar, April 26, “Achieving CPU (& MLC) Savings Through Optimizing Processor Cache”
- Webinar, April 25, “Restoring Data Storage Predictability”
- Webinar, March 21, “IntelliMagic Vision for z/OS Version 8.10”
- SHARE, March 5-10, San Jose, CA
- Webinar, February 1, “Beyond Capping: Significantly Reduce z13 MLC with Processor Cache Efficiency”