IntelliMagic hosts many industry leading webinars every year. Register for our upcoming webinars:
2020 Vision into z/OS Infrastructure Operation and Availability
Time & Date: January 28th | 12pm Central
Length: 1 hour
Join this webinar to gain visibility into what the metrics mean for performance and availability.
Abstract: More than ever before there is a need to see faster, farther, and deeper into the operation and performance of each z/OS infrastructure area.
Superhuman vision inside the infrastructure is possible today with machine augmentation for RMF and SMF data interpretation, and this is replacing the antiquated reporting methods designed decades ago that require manual interpretation.
This Webinar will demonstrate:
- Faster visibility with near-real-time access to visualizations, context-sensitive drilldowns that jump between related record types, immediate click-to-customize views and see changes between time periods, etc.
- Farther visibility into the most likely upcoming problems utilizing predictive analysis of the most important RMF/SMF metrics and including ratings of compliance with over 700 z/OS infrastructure operation best practices.
- Deeper visibility that gives quicker understanding for both new and expert staff members through metric definitions, metric correlations, explanations of infrastructure operation exceptions, statistical analysis, workload segmentation into application grouping, intelligence exports for cross-platform monitoring, and more.
Storage System 101: Storage System Architecture, History and Trends
Time & Date: February 11th | 1pm Central
Length: 1 hour
Join this webinar to gain a good understanding of where disk technology has been, how it works and where it is going?.
The purpose of this webinar is to help you understand the history and trends in disk technology and the key components of a storage system.
We will provide an overview of the following disk technology components for key storage platforms including IBM Spectrum Virtualize, IBM DS8000, EMC VMAX, EMC XtremIO, Infinidat, HDS VSP/G-Series, HPE 3PAR:
- Physical Components
- Logical Components
- Thin Provisioning
- Automated Tier solutions
IntelliMagic attends several industry events in the US and Europe every year. You can visit our booth and attend our presentations at the following events:
SHARE Fort Worth | February 23 - 28
IntelliMagic is proud to be a Silver Sponsor at SHARE Fort Worth.
Visit our booth or attend one of our many sessions covering a host of topics ranging from modernizing RMF/SMF performance analysis, to cost savings, deep dives into Flash, CICS, and Db2, and so much more.
GSE NL Almere | November 21
IntelliMagic is sponsoring the GSE National Conference in Almere, The Netherlands.
Come by our booth to find out how we can help you with the challenges you may be having in your infrastructure performance. We’re looking forward to this fully booked event!
Past Events & Webinars
IntelliMagic attended many industry events and hosted many webinars in the past. You can read recaps, watch event presentations and replay webinars of almost all of them:
- Webinar, December 10, “What Star Trek Teaches Us About Modern Storage Infrastructure Management“
- Webinar, November 14, “AIOps for Smarter CICS and Db2 SMF Performance Analysis“
- GSE UK | November 5 – 7, Whittlebury
- Webinar, October 29, “Gain Insight Into z/OS Network Security Usage and WebSphere Transactions“
- IDUG EMEA, October 20 – 24, Rotterdam
- Webinar, October 17, “Components of an Effective Storage Infrastructure Health Check“
- IBM Systems Technical University, October 7 – 11, Las Vegas, NV
- Webinar, October 2, “When (& When not) to Use Machine Learning for RMF/SMF Performance Analysis“
- Webinar, September 19, “Customer Experiences Saving MSU’s Through CPC Optimization“
- Webinar, August 29, “Top Performance Strategies for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and other Peak Periods“
- Webinar, August 20, “How to Learn (almost anything) from RMF & SMF Data“
- SHARE, August 4-9, Pittsburgh, PA
- Webinar, July 16, “Black Friday in July? Assessing z/OS Infrastructure Performance Readiness“
- Webinar, June 27, “Best Practices in Storage Infrastructure Performance & Capacity Management“
- Webinar, June 25, “Modernize Db2 SMF Analysis with Smarter Algorithms”
- CIAB FEBRABAN, June 11-13, São Paulo, Brazil
- Webinar, May 30, “An Insider’s Guide to Tailored Fit Pricing for z/OS”
- IDUG Db2 Tech Conference, June 2-6, Charlotte, NC
- IBM Systems Technical University, May 20 – 24, Berlin, Germany
- IBM Systems Technical University, April 29 – May 3, Atlanta, GA
- Webinar, April 24, “Understanding and Analyzing IBM Spectrum Virtualize Replication”
- Webinar, April 25, “(Road) Rage Against the Machine: Understanding – and Dealing with – z14 Traffic Patterns”
- Southwest CMG, April 17, Coppell, TX
- Webinar, March 27, “Analysis and Monitoring of Db2 and CICS SMF Performance Data”
- SHARE, March 10-15, Phoenix, AZ
- Webinar, March 5, “Best Practices in 2019 for z/OS Application Infrastructure Availability”
- Webinar, February 28, “Predict Storage and Compute Risks Before They Impact Your Business”
- Webinar, February 12, “CICS & Db2 Performance Analytics Based on SMF Data”
- Webinar, January 31, “Best Practices for z/OS Application Infrastructure Availability in 2019”
- Webinar, November 29, “CICS & Db2 Performance Analytics Based on SMF Data”
- Webinar, October 30, “RMF/SMF Analysis—Get Ahead of the Curve with Statistical Analysis”
- IBM Systems Technical University, October 8-12, Hollywood, FL
- Webinar, September 26, “Best Practices for Managing z/OS Virtual Tape Performance”
- Webinar, August 30, “zHyperLink: The Holy Grail of Mainframe I/O”
- SHARE, August 12, St. Louis, MO
- Webinar, July 24, “CICS & Db2 Performance Analytics Based on SMF Data”
- CMG Connecticut, May 11, Cromwell, CT
- Webinar, May 9, “Easy z/OS Application Performance Testing Services from the Infrastructure Perspective”
- IBM Systems Technical University, April 30, Orlando, FL
- Webinar, March 29, “Performance and Capacity Insights for your Outsourced Mainframe”
- Webinar, March 27, “Strategies for SAN Data Storage Infrastructure Predictability in 2018”
- VMware User Group UserCon, March 21, Toronto, Canada
- SHARE, March 11-15, Sacramento, CA
- Webinar, February 27, “2018 RMF/SMF Analytics – Status & Predictions”
- Webinar, Jan. 30, “2018 RMF/SMF Analytics – Status & Predictions”
- Webinar, Dec. 7, “Achieving CPU (& MLC) Savings on z13 and z14 by Optimizing Processor Cache”
- Webinar, Nov. 30, End-to-End Storage Infrastructure Analytics with Topology Viewer
- IBM Z Technical University, November 13-17, Washington, D.C.
- CMG, November 6-9, New Orleans, LA
- Webinar, Nov. 1, “Predictive Analysis from RMF/SMF for Enhanced Performance & Capacity Planning”
- VMware User Group UserCon, October 26, Phoenix, Arizona
- VMware User Group UserCon, October 19, Atlanta, Georgia
- VMware User Group UserCon, October 10, Dallas, Texas
- Webinar, Oct. 4, “Predictive Intelligence from RMF/SMF for Enhanced Performance & Capacity Planning”
- Webinar, Sep. 27, “Agile z/OS Application Infrastructure Performance Testing for DevOps”
- Webinar, Sep. 14, “Modernize RMF/SMF Interpretation for Superior z/OS STORAGE Performance Management”
- Storage Strategy Days 2017, September 13-14, Ehningen, Germany
- Webinar, Aug. 31, “Bridging the z/OS Performance and Capacity Planning Skills Gap”
- SHARE, August 6-11, Providence, RI
- Webinar, July 19, “Modernize RMF/SMF Analysis for Superior z/OS Storage Infrastructure Management”
- Webinar, June 12, “Modernize z/OS Application Infrastructure Operations Analysis with RMF/SMF”
- IBM Systems Technical University, May 22 – 26, Orlando, Florida
- Webinar, May 22, “Modernize RMF/CMF & SMF Interpretation for Superior z/OS Systems Performance Management”
- GSE Nordic Conference 2017, May 2 – 4, Fornebu, Norway
- Webinar, April 26, “Achieving CPU (& MLC) Savings Through Optimizing Processor Cache”
- Webinar, April 25, “Restoring Data Storage Predictability”
- Webinar, March 21, “IntelliMagic Vision for z/OS Version 8.10”
- SHARE, March 5-10, San Jose, CA
- Webinar, February 1, “Beyond Capping: Significantly Reduce z13 MLC with Processor Cache Efficiency”