In this webinar, we cover the basics of VMware I/O Performance, Capacity, and Configuration Analytics for SAN and show you how intelligent analytics for the SAN infrastructure can let you quickly know:
- Which vCenters and virtual machines are driving the most load across the environment
- Which VMs related to which datastore and LUNs on your storage arrays
- How to quickly identify if you have good I/O performance on a VM from a SAN perspective
- If your SAN connections are balanced for your ESX hosts
- When the best time is to perform maintenance
- Which VMs are growing and which datastores are the largest
- When you need to add more free space to your vCenters
- If you have properly configured your VMs to experience optimal connectivity to the SAN
Finding Hidden Time Bombs in Your VMware Connectivity
Seeing real end-to-end risks from the VMware guest through the SAN fabric to the Storage LUN is difficult, leading to many SAN Connectivity issues.
Troubleshooting Physical and Virtual Host Issues After a Storage Outage
Whether the downtime is scheduled or not it is very important to understand which hosts are affected by an outage or partial outage in your VMWare ESX host, SAN fabric or Storage array.
Improve Collaboration and Reporting with a Single View for Multi-Vendor Storage Performance
Learn how utilizing a single pane of glass for multi-vendor storage reporting and analysis improves not only the effectiveness of your reporting, but also the collaboration amongst team members and departments.