Some of the world’s largest organizations rely on IntelliMagic’s secure SaaS solution to help them maintain availability of their mission critical application infrastructure. The trust that organizations place in the IntelliMagic SaaS solution is built on a proven partnership where security, integrity, and availability are at the core of the offering. Since we first started delivering IntelliMagic Vision as a SaaS offering in December 2011, we learned a lot about effectively running a SaaS offering, however, from the very beginning we put the security of your data first. We have been delivering a highly secure and available SaaS solution for over 10 years and know how to protect your data.
As we continue to expand our IntelliMagic SaaS solution across the globe we will look for additional ways to demonstrate the importance of protecting your data.
Security That Matters
IntelliMagic leverages tools, technologies, and processes to design, build, deploy, operate, and maintain a secure platform for our customers.
- Industry standard SOC2 Type 2 Certification
- End-to-End Encryption using FTPS/SFTP/HTTPS/TLS1.2 or higher to protect your data in transit from your secure environment to our secure environment.
- Vulnerability management – We use a variety of automated and manual methods to regularly inspect our code and monitor our infrastructure to identify and remediate vulnerabilities.
- Pro-active Detection and Response – In order to prevent breaches of the security layers and alert immediately if security controls attacked or compromised.
- Data encrypted at Rest using AES256 – In order to maintain your data’s integrity while at rest in our SaaS offering, all data is encrypted. Keys are separated from the data.
- Least privilege access to all resources in order to protect access to your data to authorized users only.
- VPN and Multi-factor authentication (MFA) is used for administrative access to the technical infrastructure of the IntelliMagic cloud, where access is strictly limited to authorized personnel, and where MFA prevents compromise from the loss of a single factor.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) – IntelliMagic console access is protected via multiple SSO/SAML 2.0 identity provider options.
- Incident response – Our security operations team acts quickly to remediate security issues when they are detected.
- Secure development lifecycle – Our design approach embeds security into software development processes.
- Testing and verification – All SaaS service components and security capabilities are reviewed regularly which ensures we have adequate processes, people, and technical controls to protect customer data.
- IP filtering – IntelliMagic allows you to define IP filtering to limit your user’s access only to approved offices or networks.
- Secure Hosting: Hosted in a secure Google Cloud Platform that has industry accepted certifications including ISO27001 and SOC2. Deployments available in multiple geographies.
We have flexible configuration options to protect the privacy of the users of the IntelliMagic SaaS platform. Our agent’s privacy settings and regulatory compliance meet or exceed industry standards.
IntelliMagic undergoes rigorous audits by third-party services. Our protocols are transparent, documented, and verified.
- SOC2 Type 2 Certification – You may request a copy of our SOC2 report from datasecurityprotectionofficer (at) IntelliMagic (dot) com – IntelliMagic’s security controls are audited at least once a year by a qualified and independent third-party auditor as part of the SOC 2 Type 2 audit for Security.
- Penetration Tests – We engage independent third-party auditors to conduct application and network penetration tests of the IntelliMagic Vision SaaS offering on an ongoing basis
IntelliMagic is designed using industry best practices to deliver secure, highly available solutions, 24/7, around the world.
- Architecture overview – We implement multiple layers of redundancy to ensure that the SaaS environment is available 24/7.
- Disaster recovery and business continuity overview – Our built-in processes and workflow back up data for fast recovery times in the unlikely event of a local outage. We maintain comprehensive DR sites in different availability zones for each data center in North America and Europe. We test our DR procedures regularly for each environment.
- Proven track record – IntelliMagic maintains a monthly availability of over 99.98%.