With its introduction of virtual cache at levels 2, 3, and 4, the z16 represents the most significant change to the z processor architecture since the z13. The magnitude of these changes has understandably generated a great deal of curiosity into how this virtual cache approach operates conceptually and how it is actually performing at customer sites.
This webinar will provide detailed z16 insights, including:
- An overview of all key z16 advances
- A deep dive into the new cache architecture
- Key concepts to help you optimize your configuration
- Findings from numerous customer upgrades quantifying the extent to which z16s are delivering on their rated capacity
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and receive great quality content in your inbox on:
- performance tips and best practices from industry experts
- tutorials and walkthroughs
- latest industry news
- valuable resources
- upcoming events
- and more
Complete the Form to Sign Up
You May Also Be Interested In:
Metro Global Mirror (MGM) Monitoring in GDPS Sites | IntelliMagic zAcademy
This webinar will will provide practical advice about monitoring the recovery point objective (RPO) and factors affecting RPO.
From Taped Walls to Your PC: z/OS Configuration Made Simple with Topology | IntelliMagic zAcademy
In this webinar, we explore a technique that integrates diverse data sources from z/OS, presenting them in a clear, concise, and interactive visual format.
Top ‘IntelliMagic zAcademy’ Webinars of 2023
View the top rated mainframe performance webinars of 2023 covering insights on the z16, overcoming skills gap challenges, understanding z/OS configuration, and more!