Gain superhuman vision into your infrastructure today
More than ever before there is a need to see faster, farther, and deeper into the operation and performance of each z/OS infrastructure area.
Superhuman vision inside the infrastructure is possible today with machine augmentation for RMF and SMF data interpretation, and this is replacing the antiquated reporting methods designed decades ago that require manual interpretation.
This Webinar will demonstrate:
- Faster visibility with near-real-time access to visualizations, context-sensitive drill-downs that jump between related record types, immediate click-to-customize views and see changes between time periods, etc.
- Farther visibility into the most likely upcoming problems utilizing predictive analysis of the most important RMF/SMF metrics and including ratings of compliance with over 700 z/OS infrastructure operation best practices
- Deeper visibility that gives quicker understanding for both new and expert staff members through metric definitions, metric correlations, explanations of infrastructure operation exceptions, statistical analysis, workload segmentation into application grouping, intelligence exports for cross-platform monitoring, and more
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and receive great quality content in your inbox on:
- performance tips and best practices from industry experts
- tutorials and walkthroughs
- latest industry news
- valuable resources
- upcoming events
- and more
Complete the Form to Sign Up
What's New with IntelliMagic Vision for z/OS? 2024.2
February 26, 2024 | This month we've introduced changes to the presentation of Db2, CICS, and MQ variables from rates to counts, updates to Key Processor Configuration, and the inclusion of new report sets for CICS Transaction Event Counts.
What's New with IntelliMagic Vision for z/OS? 2024.1
January 29, 2024 | This month we've introduced updates to the Subsystem Topology Viewer, new Long-term MSU/MIPS Reporting, updates to ZPARM settings and Average Line Configurations, as well as updates to TCP/IP Communications reports.
A Mainframe Roundtable: The SYSPROGS | IntelliMagic zAcademy
Discover the vital role of SYSPROGs in the mainframe world. Join industry experts in a concise webinar for insights and strategies in system programming.