In a world where applications are at the forefront, it can be difficult to know which applications are critical to your business and how to protect them. The z/OS system manages a large number of applications, some of which are vital to the success of your business.
Performance analysts need to understand both the business and operational aspects of all applications to ensure z/OS manages them optimally. A key to a performance analyst’s effectiveness is to be able to translate what the business requires of the z/OS system and what the performance data is telling those in charge of the business.
In this webinar, we explore practical steps for identifying and prioritizing your business-critical applications, and how to optimize and report on their performance. We cover key considerations, such as CPU and DASD performance, defining service classes, and spotting relevant changes in the midst of overwhelming data.
- How to identify and prioritize your “most loved” business-critical applications
- How to examine all aspects affecting the applications, including CICS, Db2, and Systems components
- Techniques for ensuring service classes are defined correctly
- Ways to spot and identify relevant changes through data analysis
- Strategies for protecting and reporting on performance
- Reporting the health of applications to those not close to the operation of z/OS
Watch this informative and engaging webinar to learn how to cut through the noise and ensure your mission-critical applications are functioning optimally on z/OS.
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and receive great quality content in your inbox on:
- performance tips and best practices from industry experts
- tutorials and walkthroughs
- latest industry news
- valuable resources
- upcoming events
- and more
Complete the Form to Sign Up
Top ‘IntelliMagic zAcademy’ Webinars of 2023
View the top rated mainframe performance webinars of 2023 covering insights on the z16, overcoming skills gap challenges, understanding z/OS configuration, and more!
From Taped Walls to Your PC: z/OS Configuration Made Simple with Topology | IntelliMagic zAcademy
In this webinar, we explore a technique that integrates diverse data sources from z/OS, presenting them in a clear, concise, and interactive visual format.
Oh Where Performance Will Take You – A Mainframe Roundtable | IntelliMagic zAcademy
We have brought together industry experts from across the board to share their journey through the changing mainframe landscape.