Get Notified of Upcoming Webinars
In a world where applications are at the forefront, it can be difficult to know which applications are critical to your business and how to protect them. The z/OS system manages a large number of applications, some of which are vital to the success of your business.
Performance analysts need to understand both the business and operational aspects of all applications to ensure z/OS manages them optimally. A key to a performance analyst’s effectiveness is to be able to translate what the business requires of the z/OS system and what the performance data is telling those in charge of the business.
In this webinar, we explore practical steps for identifying and prioritizing your business-critical applications, and how to optimize and report on their performance. We cover key considerations, such as CPU and DASD performance, defining service classes, and spotting relevant changes in the midst of overwhelming data.
- How to identify and prioritize your “most loved” business-critical applications
- How to examine all aspects affecting the applications, including CICS, Db2, and Systems components
- Techniques for ensuring service classes are defined correctly
- Ways to spot and identify relevant changes through data analysis
- Strategies for protecting and reporting on performance
- Reporting the health of applications to those not close to the operation of z/OS
Watch this informative and engaging webinar to learn how to cut through the noise and ensure your mission-critical applications are functioning optimally on z/OS.
Book a Demo or Connect With an Expert
Discuss your technical or sales-related questions with our mainframe experts today