Machen Sie den ersten Schritt in ein vielfältiges und inspirierendes globales Team, das weiter wächst. Als führendes Unternehmen im Bereich der Availability Intelligence ermutigt IntelliMagic seine Mitarbeiter, ihre Talente einzubringen und attraktive Aufgaben zu übernehmen, um etwas Einzigartiges zu gestalten.
Vom unternehmerischen und innovativen Geist unserer Mitarbeiter bis hin zum Engagement des Managements für berufliche Entwicklungsmöglichkeiten und Work-Life-Balance sind unsere Mitarbeiter so talentiert und leidenschaftlich, wie sie einzigartig sind.
Derzeit suchen wir einen Sr. Performance Consultant (m/w/d).
IntelliMagic’s IT Operation Analytics solutions manage the performance and availability of critical IT resources such as z/OS, enterprise storage and SAN infrastructure. Our solutions perform intelligent analysis of performance and configuration data, leveraging built-in expertise in hardware architecture and throughput capabilities to protect availability. We call this availability intelligence.
With its smart software, the company serves a large number of Fortune 500 corporations as well as numerous listed companies within Europe.
As part of our expansion in the primarily German-speaking region, we are now looking for talented individuals who would like to contribute their high level of specialist expertise in the mainframe environment (z/OS) as a (senior) performance consultant (m/f/d).
IntelliMagic’s solutions not only stand out from the competition because of their technological progress, but above all because of their exceptionally strong and long-term personal relationships with their customers. As a Senior Consultant (m/f/d) you will look after your clientele accordingly, both locally and remotely. The job is to be filled throughout Germany in the home office, including a Germany and occasionally Europe-wide willingness to travel as part of on-site workshops, user group meetings and pre-sales assignments.
We offer you exciting projects and exclusive insights into a select group of world market leaders. You can expect an inspiring work environment where innovative pioneers meet a positive corporate culture. With home office and flexible working hours, family, free time and work are ideally compatible. Your know-how and your performance are not taken for granted, but valued by our clients on a personal level and generously rewarded in the form of an attractive salary package.
If you are looking for a varied job with a lot of freedom, in which your talents are really recognised, valued, used sensibly and actively promoted, then we look forward to receiving your application!
- Collaboration in large and small teams to creatively solve performance-related issues according to individual customer needs in the z/OS infrastructure
- Advice and support for a selected group of customers as the first point of contact for technical issues (performance, workload, middleware, networks, storage)
- Assessment of the z/OS infrastructure (infrastructure risk, health performance)
- Independent identification of potential for optimization in z/OS, detection of performance problems and development of proposed solutions
- Support of the sales and development teams (discovery calls, solution demonstration, proof of concepts)
- Participation in data collection and analysis (z/OS, System, MLC, Disk, Tape, TCP/IP, MQ, WebSphere, CICS, Db2)
- Implementation of online and offline workshops as a service offer and for training customers
- Travel to the customers and prospects looked after as well as selected events (e.g. onsite workshops, GSE user group meetings)
- Creating and, if necessary, presenting technical presentations at selected events
- Creation of offline seminars and/or blogs for active participation in the z/OS community
- Successfully completed bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, business informatics, software engineering, computer science or similar
- Extensive professional experience as a system programmer, system engineer, software developer, software engineer, IT architect, IT consultant or in a comparable position related to the IBM z/OS mainframe
- SAN infrastructure expertise is desirable, but not essential
- Inquisitive and communicative personality with presentation skills and a positive mentality
- Enjoy a mix of office work and (international) travel
- Unbefristete Festanstellung bei einem weltweiten Key Player im IT Performance Umfeld
- Renommierte Kunden und spannende Projekte europaweit
- Motiviertes, internationales Team
- Hervorragende Perspektiven der persönlichen wie auch beruflichen Entwicklung
- Modernes und wertschätzendes Arbeitsumfeld mit vielen Freiheiten
- Home-Office inklusive flexibler Arbeitszeiten
- Attraktives Gehaltspaket und großzügiger Urlaubsanspruch (30 Tage)
Wir freuen uns über Ihre aussagefähigen Bewerbungsunterlagen, die Sie gerne vertrauensvoll an den Geschäftsführer der IntelliMagic GmbH, email@example.com, senden.