Hitachi Vantara Virtual Storage Platform (VSP) G series brings you the ultimate in enterprise technology in your choice of high-end and mainframe systems. The series provide advanced capabilities that deliver continous operations and IT efficiency. IntelliMagic Vision supports all models in the VSP/HUS VM/F-Series and G-Series
Uncover Hidden Risks
IntelliMagic’s unique approach provides high-level dashboards to allow you to see if there are any performance constraints within your Hitachi Vantara infrastructure and leverages built-in configuration correlation to allow you to quickly drill down to the root cause.
IntelliMagic Vision for SAN gives insight, among others, in the following aspects of your enterprise Hitachi Vantara infrastructure:
- Rated front-end throughput overhead, front-end read, write and overall response time expectations versus reality
- Rated back-end average drive utilization per RAID Parity Group
- Identification of Port and RAID Parity Group imbalance
- Host Group performance views of throughput, I/O rate, rated response time, top hosts, top volumes
- Logical drill downs from storage system to storage pool to LDEVs, drill downs from storage system to ports, drill downs from Host Groups to LDEVs
- Capacity reporting and trending at storage system, tier, and host group level
- Easy monitoring of applications using groups of LUNs to determine their performance and capacity demands.
IntelliMagic Vision for HDS VSP G Series Videos
This video provides an introduction to the Hitachi Vantara Virtual Storage Platform G Series support provided by IntelliMagic Vision for SAN:
In this video we illustrate how IntelliMagic Vision showed whether the Hitachi Vantara VSP/G-Family was configured appropriately for the Back-end of an SVC environment:
How to Manage Performance in HDS VSP G Series Environments
See how easy it is to manage the storage capacity of your HDS Virtual Storage Platform G Series environment using IntelliMagic Vision.
Availability Intelligence for End-to-End SAN Performance & Capacity
Transform unpredictable outages into predictable ones by creating Availability Intelligence from the storage performance and configuration data.
Avoiding Back End Queuing on HDS VSP/G Series Family
In this short video we want to illustrate how IntelliMagic Vision showed whether the HDS VSP/G-Family was configured appropriately for the Back-end of an SVC environment.